GT350.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'allo everyone new sheep in the GT350 fold. Just picked up a 2017 GT350 in Lightning Blue, stripe delete, black roof and loving every second of it. Picked it up with 7k miles and saved a few bucks which is nice but I almost hate that I didn't get to put on every mile. But it's nicely broken in now. Spending a lot of time here and mustang6g getting information and advice. Glad to be here and would love one of those member stickers those look awesome.

·
Registered
206 Posts
welcome to both of you go drive your cars and stay off the internet! At least in Texas you have a lot more days you can drive than those of us up North.
Yes, I am jealous I wanted to drive mine today but they are calling for snow prior to me getting out tomorrow morning.
Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine's parked outside my office as we speak trying to drive it as much as I can as it never stops making me smile. Let the mod game begin!

·
Registered
20 Posts
We have a stupid winter tire rule here, because of all the snow, so I'm afraid to drive it on heavy rain days and anything worse. Hopefully tomorrow I can bring it to work. (Friday)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts