Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,am an old retired veteran, have been an avid hi performance car person all my life. I currently own a 68 1/2 428 CJ Mustang (I personally restored back to factory specs), a 74 Detomaso Pantera, a 2000 Lightning and 2015 SHO. Currently in the market for a 2017 350GT, white with blue stripes, low mileage, not dogged, with convenience package, (I would consider the recaro seats, just don't like the cloth material, even though it was designed for seat stability). I have been browsing the internet, quite a few cars offered but too many miles, prices not matching mileage in most cases, locations too far for a close personal inspection, I live in Fayetteville NC. Recently missed out on 3 cars close to my home, 2-2016s, both with tech packages, both white one 1100 miles and one new, with 8 miles, could have gotten either one 50 to 51 price range, but I really wanted wanted the trans and diff coolers, I waited too long to make a decision. Really upset with myself about losing the new 2016, with full warranty!!!! The 3rd car was a white 2017,with just over 3000 miles, but when I did my research, the owner had melted the clutch at 1000 miles, Ford replaced it, but that sent up the red flags for me. I could gotten that car for 50,500. I like to hear thoughts on 2016 with tech package vs 2017 with electronic package. Does the 2016 heavy duty front springs magadampering shocks in tech package compare to the 2017 ride stability? And are the coolers really only needed for heavy duty track use. I probably already answered my question. I have not been able to drive any 350 GT yet. The dealers in my area frown on test drive those vehicles. Anyways keep me in mind for any "right" cars up for sale.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts