Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was up I joined this forum in hopes of buying a Gt350r. That being said, if you have a Gt350r hit me up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a new 2019 GT350R. Within 1700 miles experienced rear differential fluid leaks. Ford has attempted to fix it 3 times and now at only 2600 miles Parts are on back order. Don’t make the mistake of buying one. Support from Ford is horrible. I’ve hired a Lemon Law attorney at this point. Will be switching to Porsche.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome Zamorg01!

I don't have a GT350 for sale, but I'll volunteer my experience owning a 2019 GT350 (non-"R") . It currently has 4350 miles on it. This car is well cared for, but not babied. 450 of those miles are at speed at HPDE events. 50+ more of those miles are from multiple Auto-crosses. I've had no unexpected service requirements yet. I do routine maintenance myself, but the support I've received from Kendall Ford in Meridian ID has been exemplary. They even assisted by allowing me access to their mechanics to answer questions and look up factory documentation to help me install various modifications such as sensor wiring, exhaust mods and tow hooks - which required disassembly of the front and rear valences. Obviously not all owners have the same experience, but for me, this is the best car I've ever owned (next to my '65 Mustang Fastback of course)!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts