Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All
My name is Baljinder Sidhu. I live in GTA Toronto, Ontario Canada.
I finalized my new GT 350 Yesterday. I have to pick it up before April 22.
I am very excited about my Shelby.
Its Race Red with White Stripes.
I have been a ford Mustang fan since 2004 when I came to Canada. I owned 35th anniversary Mustang V6 for almost 10 years. I never imagined I would buy Shelby one day.
Finally my dream is coming true.
I cant wait to bring My Shelby home.

Thanks
IMG_20180331_1723384.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
congrats, it's a great feeling isn't it?
great looking car.
tip: check to make sure that front splitter was installed correctly, a lot of them aren't.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wow, that’s a stand out! Beautiful color. Guess you can’t hide in plain sight with that color (unless you pull into the nearest Fire Station...)

Enjoy your new ride, we all know you will.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
congrats, it's a great feeling isn't it?
great looking car.
tip: check to make sure that front splitter was installed correctly, a lot of them aren't.
Hi Thank you
How do I check that? Please advice. I am taking delivery tomorrow.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats, hope someone record you driving off the dealer when you pick it up.
Thanks. I am going to pick it up tomorrow. I have not driven stick for some 10 years now so I have asked my friend to drive the car home. I wish it was me. But I don't want to test my skills on new car. But I have a lot of experience with stich its just that last 10 years i haven't.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, that’s a stand out! Beautiful color. Guess you can’t hide in plain sight with that color (unless you pull into the nearest Fire Station...)

Enjoy your new ride, we all know you will.
Ya man you are right about that. I see heads turning at the dealership. I wonder what will happen when I drive around!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all
I am taking delivery tomorrow. I paid them today. Gave them my customised number plate "JATTS". I have asked my frind to drive the car hoem as I have not driven stick in last 10 years. I am confident that I can but just don't want to try it out at the dealer.
What are your thoughts?
Should I just take a driving seat?
Any thing else I need to check before I take delivery?
I wanted to know all that comes with new Shelby. I can just give a quick look and make sure its there.
Thanks again all for your best wishes.
I am so excited to drive it around my street and see ppl reaction.
If you don't mind can you please share your experiences when you drive Shelby? How do ppl react when you drive by? Any special memories?
What to do and what not to do while driving new GT 350?
Thanks and I cant wait for tomorrow.
:)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hi Thank you
How do I check that? Please advice. I am taking delivery tomorrow.
the splitter is lowest spoiler under the nose of the car. There's a lot to installing it correctly, many of them being installed at the dealership are not done correctly and they can come off at high speeds or if you scrape them hard enough. Here's a video on the installation so you can see how it should look, you'll have to crawl underneath and see if it looks right.
[video=youtube;CqeWVXKNKKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=CqeWVXKNKKc[/video]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the splitter is lowest spoiler under the nose of the car. There's a lot to installing it correctly, many of them being installed at the dealership are not done correctly and they can come off at high speeds or if you scrape them hard enough. Here's a video on the installation so you can see how it should look, you'll have to crawl underneath and see if it looks right.
[video=youtube;CqeWVXKNKKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=CqeWVXKNKKc[/video]
thanks man . its very detailed. I got my car today. I asked my friend to drive it home coz I did not drive standard for many years.

·
Registered
178 Posts
You should be alright. I went from driving a 2010 Roush 427R, to the 2017 Shelby, that was hard to get used to. Mainly because of the different feel of the clutch. It takes me a little bit to go back and forth, since my son is driving my 2010 now. I drive it sometimes. Once you get the hang of it, you will love driving the car!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Thanks all
I am taking delivery tomorrow. I paid them today. Gave them my customised number plate "JATTS". I have asked my frind to drive the car hoem as I have not driven stick in last 10 years. I am confident that I can but just don't want to try it out at the dealer.
What are your thoughts?
Should I just take a driving seat?
Any thing else I need to check before I take delivery?
I wanted to know all that comes with new Shelby. I can just give a quick look and make sure its there.
Thanks again all for your best wishes.
I am so excited to drive it around my street and see ppl reaction.
If you don't mind can you please share your experiences when you drive Shelby? How do ppl react when you drive by? Any special memories?
What to do and what not to do while driving new GT 350?
Thanks and I cant wait for tomorrow.
:)
Drive the car!

Don’t forget to sign up for Track Attack, this is a free day at the Ford Perfomance driving school (in a GT350) in Salt Lake, it’s Free!

Enjoy your car, there is a lot of fun things to learn.

·
Registered
255 Posts
thanks man . its very detailed. I got my car today. I asked my friend to drive it home coz I did not drive standard for many years.
If I was your friend I would tell you that I'm going to fill it up with gas twice and I'll meet you at home ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have been driving my new ride to work most of the days when the weather is good. They days when its raining i dont take it out. But i miss it. I find reasons to drive it ..its never enough. I love the feeling. it grabs attention from everyone. I live close to college where lot of international students. Most of them have Doge, or Mustang or Mustang GT, When i am on the road they just wanna fly by me ,,,most of them are Mustang GT or Doge not sure what make. Being in GT350 is like God of whatever is out there. I know when i step on gas nothing comes close to it.
What are your experiences on the road day to day? Please share your road experience from day to day.
I live in Brampton. Ontario Canada. I get surprised when other Mustang GT pas by me showing me thumbs up!! its a best feeling. Money well spent. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts