Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone! Very excited new owner of a 2017 GT350 in Avalanche Grey. The car arrived via transport about two hours ago, and I'm already in love. I hope my neighbors don't mind the exhaust. :D Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
502 Posts
Cave Creek, AZ, my Sis sez it’s a cowboy town? I’m currently down here in Surprise helping her move, my GT350 is at home in the garage (in NorCal) and I’m starting to miss it. Love the color, welcome to the sight.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey, everyone! Very excited new owner of a 2017 GT350 in Avalanche Grey. The car arrived via transport about two hours ago, and I'm already in love. I hope my neighbors don't mind the exhaust. :D Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum!
Congratulations!

I may be approaching olde phartdom, and this is just my $.02, but "don't be a dick" seems like it will go a long way towards keeping your neighbors happy: leave the exhaust in normal mode before 8AM or after 8PM while you're in a residential area, and if you're doing a cold start before 8AM or after 8PM, leave the clutch pressed for a few seconds before you hit the start button to let the exhaust valves complete their self-test cycle so that the car is a bit less raucous.

It will still be quite loud, but it won't be wake-the-dead loud! ��

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome. Glad to see another AZ person. Im in Gilbert. May have to take a drive up to Cave Creek.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cave Creek, AZ, my Sis sez it’s a cowboy town? I’m currently down here in Surprise helping her move, my GT350 is at home in the garage (in NorCal) and I’m starting to miss it. Love the color, welcome to the sight.
Well, the "old" part of Cave Creek is very cowboy, but I live in the newer development a bit south of old town. Where in NorCal are you? I grew up near Palo Alto.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well, the "old" part of Cave Creek is very cowboy, but I live in the newer development a bit south of old town. Where in NorCal are you? I grew up near Palo Alto.
I used to live in Bay Area (Livermore, Office was in San Ramon),but now live in the Foothills above Sacramento (retired). My work took me all over Nor Cal, lots of friends in Palo Alto.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts