Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
I have a 20 GT350 Heritage Edition. I purchased December of 19 and she has been in the garage waiting for the salt to get off these Cleveland OH roads. I was finally able to drive it and I haven’t been able to stop grinning since. I am coming to this amazing machine from a 17 Raptor. I have never owned a Mustang before but have always wanted one. I love Ford Trucks and now I love this car. Shelby is fully loaded with handling package, carbon dash, B&O. And yes, I chose to install the Gurney flap on and leave it on permanently.. I didn’t buy this car to worry about MPGs. No mods yet, but my first will be the FP catch cans. Currently sitting with 200 miles on the clock. I am super excited to be here and look forward to all the knowledge here. Track attack scheduled for 7-8.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven’t yet taken it to a good picture spot as you can see the initial picture was taken in a grocery store parking lot. Here are some more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very nice, before I bought mine , I was searching for one , but I was not lucky enough to acquire one.

So what your plans with 350 Heritage Edition , PPF, ceramic coating ?

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and Technology packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
30 Posts
Congratulations. Love the color scheme.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My goal is to keep the car mostly stock, but most of us know how that usually works out. I want a little more out of the exhaust, so I have ordered the LP resonator delete X pipe and both driver and passenger side FP catch cans. As far as paint protection goes I will apply my own ceramic coat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts