Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

Been a lurker of these forums eyeing a Shelby since 2015. More recently been visiting quite often to research before purchasing one. Owned a 2015 Base Mustang GT Performance Pack and recently decided to see if my go to dealership was game in selling me a Shelby. Deal almost went south due to an overzealous sales team. GM had to step in to save the transaction. Got what I wanted and closed the deal on 8/31 on a 2018 Magnetic Metallic GT350 900a Electronics Package with Black Painted Roof. Owned 4 Mustangs previously, and this is my 1st Shelby. This one is a keeper...

At the urging of fellow Shelby owners up here in the Antelope Valley, I am humbly joining your ranks today. Looking forward to some insight.

First pic is old ride...2nd one goes without saying...

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey did you steal my car?!.....haha

I know everyone is in love with the bright colors, I have to admit they do look cool at times. But for me, I love that sophisticated dark grey, also with no stripe. Also a great sleeper color. Cops don't see you, they hear you. And street boy racers get in over their heads when they try and take you on. :)

I also had a 2016 GT with the performance package before the 2017 GT350 I have now. I track my cars and was starting to push the limits of the GT (mostly overheating issues in the differential). Decided to trade in for the GT350 and have had zero regrets. It is night and day with the handling between the two. And with all the coolers, no heat issues anymore. I feel very very good about my choice.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Get a clear bra or some kind of film NOW. Even if you only do the front end, do it. Don't know how long you've been there but I spent three years in Lancaster/Palmdale area and had the front end of my truck redone once due to sand damage. And the remnants of damage again after the repair are still apparent. Longest three years of my life (and that's not even considering the effects of just being in CA, LOL). My hats off to ya...the weather is gorgeous, but the wind, dust, and sand makes it tough for a detail guy to live there.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light

Great color choice all around! Definitely agree with the comment someone said about the cops can hear it but they can't spot the Cobra, maybe?.. haha

@xnoxide on instagram

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Been a lurker of these forums eyeing a Shelby since 2015. More recently been visiting quite often to research before purchasing one. Owned a 2015 Base Mustang GT Performance Pack and recently decided to see if my go to dealership was game in selling me a Shelby. Deal almost went south due to an overzealous sales team. GM had to step in to save the transaction. Got what I wanted and closed the deal on 8/31 on a 2018 Magnetic Metallic GT350 900a Electronics Package with Black Painted Roof. Owned 4 Mustangs previously, and this is my 1st Shelby. This one is a keeper...

At the urging of fellow Shelby owners up here in the Antelope Valley, I am humbly joining your ranks today. Looking forward to some insight.

First pic is old ride...2nd one goes without saying...
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. I think we are working on the next meet on the 22 if all goes well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts