GT350.org banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Right on, Ryan! Was too pretty a picture not to take. It was my first time out there so I was busy checking out all the cars but I'll say more than "nice car" next time Haha. Seems like a nice group of guys and gals out there. Went for a drive along Mulholland afterward and I was quite impressed with the car.
On another note, was that you I saw on tierra rejada in moorpark too?
Nope, not me I'm afraid. I was a bit pre-occupied myself, the first time I've brought my gf along and my ADD kicks in pretty strong around cars in general. It's a good squad of peeps for the most part. Some really nice GT350 guys in particular. They were the ones that pushed me over the fence when I was shopping for a new daily. Boy am I glad I went the direction I went in. I go every few months or so but usually take my 66' so if you see us or vice versa I will be sure to come say hi. I actually wanted to ask you about your PPF install but you were gone by the time I got to thinking about it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Nope, not me I'm afraid. I was a bit pre-occupied myself, the first time I've brought my gf along and my ADD kicks in pretty strong around cars in general. It's a good squad of peeps for the most part. Some really nice GT350 guys in particular. They were the ones that pushed me over the fence when I was shopping for a new daily. Boy am I glad I went the direction I went in. I go every few months or so but usually take my 66' so if you see us or vice versa I will be sure to come say hi. I actually wanted to ask you about your PPF install but you were gone by the time I got to thinking about it.
It's hard not to get caught up with so much eye candy out there. I'd love to check out your '66 sometime. I miss my '67 but this GT350 definitely makes up for it.
Not sure i'm following...whats a PPF? If you mean the paint protection film, i bought it that way. I'm actually considering redoing it so I can cover more hood, a pillars and the front section of the roof line.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Gotcha, and I take the 66' to that cars n coffee in Malibu fairly frequently. I drive that car kind of a lot in general. Yeah, I wanted to ask you about it because I want to do mine but I have never done it on a car with vinyl stripes. I did it on my fastback but that stripe is painted and buried in clear. My main concern is if I ever need to remove it I worry about is messing up the stripes.

Now that I am saying it out loud I should probably talk to the folks that make the film and get a recommendation. I do my own installs so I have found that installers don't really want to answer my questions. Not that I blame em'

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well, putting out a feeler for sale of my '17 GT350. Let me know if you or a friend is looking for a very well taken care of GT350.

Thanks!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts