Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. My name is Gordon and I just purchased a 2016 Deep Impact Blue GT350 with the tech package. I have had it a week as of today. Paid too much for it but there were others in line behind me so I pulled the trigger. So far no complaints. Sure wish I had oil coolers though.

·
Registered
179 Posts
You have an engine oil cooler in that car with the tech package, the differential cooler is an easy addition. The trans cooler would probably need to be aftermarket, due to the factory setup is a different transmission housing with an integral oil pump.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply GT. Maybe I need to watch for people wadding up their track pack cars. Where did you find the info on the transmission differences?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ford Performance told me about the integrated pump fot the trans cooler. The guy also said they were looking into an aftermarket setup for the non track/ R cars but no timeline or firm yes on that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.