Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All! Would love thoughts on whether or not this BaT auction is a good deal?

For context, here is my other post on my buying journey, though I have also discussed it elsewhere.

The care looks gorgeous and seems to be in great condition, cared for well. From what I have seen in the market, I feel like this car is really worth ~$65k all in (tax shipping etc). If I could get this for $57k or under I would be floored.

Can anyone help by agreeing/disagreeing based on your understanding of the market? I am very close to bidding and want to make sure I am thinking through this right.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any feedback is helpful! Ends at ~5:30pm EST today and want to make sure I am getting the deal I think I am...

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
95 Posts
$66k is more than I paid for my new 2020 four months ago.

But I understand the market has gone nuts since March... 😆

·
Registered
13 Posts
BaT is only good if the reserve is low or not at all, plus factor in the 5% BaT auction charge to the buyer in your final price calculation. If you want a GT350 look at AutoTrader for a Private Seller. No bidding reserve, no 5% fee, and the opportunity to dicker down the price with the seller.

Right now you can pick a 2020 GT350 HEP with 4K miles for about $70k. Less than what dealers were selling them for with markup. There are 2 other Private Party GT350‘s for about the same price and mileage. I think the HEP is the better buy for future resale value.

·
Registered
8 Posts
looks like it is already at 60k
Hi... I just listed my 2016 GT350 on auto trader. It’s a one owner car with only 5K miles. It’s shadow black and is show room ready.

Reactions: scorch088
1 - 8 of 8 Posts