Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I need to sell my Shelby soon due to financial reason.
I live in upstate NY and pretty open to travel within east coast for selling my car.
Where do you guys recommend to sell?
Any opinion will be appreciated.
Thanks!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hi guys,
I live in upstate NY and pretty open to travel within east coast for selling my car.
Thanks!
I would post car where the sun shines. Won’t be much excitement from someone who buys and has to put it in winter storage. Maybe south (maybe after the hurricanes....).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sell it to Carvana if your willing to accept a little less quickly. And or sit on her trying to get an extra 3-5K possibly at best on your own but if it takes 3-6 months and you have a note, insurance etc it won’t be a home run sale. The 19 model year is upon us which instantly depriciates any car as well. Good luck and not here to criticize just sharing ideas.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi guys,
Thanks!
If there is any way through internet to list it especially for Pacific Northwest. Guys on west coast usually have to pay premium and if it's a car they want they will pay it or pay to trailer a car here.. Sadly, I had to pay over MSRP here it's the only way to get what I wanted without waiting. We have all of the techies here with tons of bucks. Pushes the prices up.

I bought my 1965 Impala SS from a fellow employee with money problems. He brought it up from California and made a mess of it. I built it my way, did a few shows, won a few trophies and then flipped it back to a guy in California for more than I had into it. He paid for trailer down.

Try west coast advertising you might get some hits. Good luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
If there is any way through internet to list it especially for Pacific Northwest. Guys on west coast usually have to pay premium and if it's a car they want they will pay it or pay to trailer a car here.. Sadly, I had to pay over MSRP here it's the only way to get what I wanted without waiting. We have all of the techies here with tons of bucks. Pushes the prices up.

I bought my 1965 Impala SS from a fellow employee with money problems. He brought it up from California and made a mess of it. I built it my way, did a few shows, won a few trophies and then flipped it back to a guy in California for more than I had into it. He paid for trailer down.

Try west coast advertising you might get some hits. Good luck.
Off topic, but that was a really nice Impala!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi guys,
Thanks!
Can you post a pic & specifics on your car? I have a buddy over in eastern PA looking & he has gone to NJ, NY, CT so far looking at GT350’s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts