Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you-my wife loves the car. She has the wheel and stripe package. Car has a lot of get up n go for a 2.3L engine. We are not currently members of the eco boost forum-but we do appreciate the info- any other mustang info is always appreciated. I am very interested in the Gt 350 up charges any other purchasers of these cars are incurring. I was charged $7500 in up charges , which I think is high especially if these cars are massed produced. What up charges are others experiencing????

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thank you-my wife loves the car. She has the wheel and stripe package. Car has a lot of get up n go for a 2.3L engine. We are not currently members of the eco boost forum-but we do appreciate the info- any other mustang info is always appreciated. I am very interested in the Gt 350 up charges any other purchasers of these cars are incurring. I was charged $7500 in up charges , which I think is high especially if these cars are massed produced. What up charges are others experiencing????
There has been a range of upcharges. From 0-20,000+ on GT350's and even double price on the R's.
I was fortunate to have a local dealer that is family owned which I have dealt with for 20+ years and will purchase mine for MSRP. Build date is Jan 11,'16. CANNOT WAIT!!

·
Registered
37 Posts

Don, I am purchasing mine for $5k over. I think that will be the average for now because I don't see them moving on eBay for more than that at this point.
I think, if they get purchased pretty fast in the up and coming new year...then you will see some higher prices over MSRP on the remaining ones for 2016.

just my opinion

·
Registered
76 Posts
Erick at LET<leadingedgetuning.com> does a ton with the ecoboost products. He made good power with simple bolt ons and his tune.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Don I just had a Koons Ford in Maryland tell me today that they are still getting $20,000 over on the 2 they have in stock and the three they have sold. They are a large dealer in a very wealthy county.
The small dealers in more remote areas will be a lot better. I paid $2000 over, most pay atleast $5000 over which is OK.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CD3,
Thanks for the update on the market value add ons with the GT 350. The dealer that I am dealing with is charging me a $7500.00 market value add on., while I consider this somewhat high, it is better then the $10,000 - 20,000.00 add ons that some people are being charged for the GT 350. I think you got a great deal! Have fun with your GT 350! Send some pics-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts