Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my car back in October 2016 when the temperature is not too bad here in central Florida. The last month it has been starting to climb into the 90's and I felt the A/C was not quite getting as cold as it should. Well yesterday it was just blowing air..... (outside air felt colder). Going back to the dealer tomorrow to see what they say. Thinking back I realized the problem started when I got the recall done. Might just be a coincidence.... Anyone else experience problems with the A/C? Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
sometimes thats all it is .... they work on something and something gets disconnected by accident .... keep us posted what they find

don

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apparently it was leaking freon. Service tech said parts were ordered (2-3 days to get here) but did not say what the cause was yet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Turns out I need a new evaporator. They will replace under warranty and takes 2 days at the dealer to finish the job. :/

·
Registered
130 Posts
Turns out I need a new evaporator. They will replace under warranty and takes 2 days at the dealer to finish the job. :/
We'll, the bright side is it's covered by warranty and you'll have it repaired before the real Florida heat and humidity kicks in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts