Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, time to regroup and get those Shelby's on the road! Anyone up for a Malibu meet?

It's every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month from 7:00AM - 9:00AM. We can head to the Rock Store (or wherever after the meet)?

Here are upcoming dates from their website:

Upcoming Dates:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​ ​​August 12, 2018 / ​August 26, 2018 / September 9, 2018 / September 23, 2018

I've been immersed in "Raptor Land" since picking it up in late June and ready to get back into the GT350!!

UPDATE: I've found a good meet spot for the Malibu meet on the 26th. Let's meet at the Starbucks on 26531 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA 91302. I'm pretty sure that's closer for you guys than coming into Simi. It's at Las Virgenes Rd and the 101 in Agoura. We can head over Las Virgenes (turns into Malibu Canyon Rd.) right to Pepperdine U and the meet.
Destination Address is: Malibu Bluffs Park, 24250 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hey, time to regroup and get those Shelby's on the road! Anyone up for a Malibu meet?

It's every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month from 7:00AM - 9:00AM. We can head to the Rock Store (or wherever after the meet)?

Here are upcoming dates from their website:

Upcoming Dates:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​ ​​August 12, 2018 / ​August 26, 2018 / September 9, 2018 / September 23, 2018

I've been immersed in "Raptor Land" since picking it up in late June and ready to get back into the GT350!!

Figured you disappeared due to the Raptor. Gotta come up here for the Shelby Convention at Sonoma Raceway next weekend. In fact everyone near to Nor Cal should attend. Good to see you back Brad.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brad, we'll see if I get my car back by the 26th.... sure hope so.
Thanks all good to be back, really like the group we have over here :)

Lou, let's shoot for the 26th as I think Jack may have an issue with the 12th and hopefully you'll be back on the road by then!! If not you can always ride shotgun w/Rob!

JT, other plans for that date, but I'm assuming you have the event details posted here, I'll check around just in case things change on my end as that would be an AWESOME event!!

PS Ford Performance has a couple of winners with the GT350 and the Raptor!!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking like it is going to be good to go for this event.
Lou fantastic that you're back on the road again!! Looking forward to our upcoming meet!! Hope Brian gets his back earlier than expected, but you never know.

See you soon my Shelby bro!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Looks like we are all good to go. Dave, Rob, and I will meet up and convoy to CC. We'll pick you (Jack) up along the way at around 0540 ish? and we'll head toward Calabasas and meet Brad at Starbucks around 0630ish. That should give us sufficient time to mingle and bs before we head over to the event. Anyone else wants to join us please post here and let us know to look for you.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like we are all good to go. Dave, Rob, and I will meet up and convoy to CC. We'll pick you (Jack) up along the way at around 0540 ish? and we'll head toward Calabasas and meet Brad at Starbucks around 0630ish. That should give us sufficient time to mingle and bs before we head over to the event. Anyone else wants to join us please post here and let us know to look for you.
Sounds great Lou, et.al., See you cats tomorrow and we'll head over Mulholland to the Rock Store after Malibu! Hope Andrew can make it as well!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Guys it was great meeting you all today. Thank you for welcoming me into your group. Looking forward to future events. You can usually find me at Canejo Valley cars and coffee the first and third Saturday of the month 7-9 at old New York Deli. In Newburyport Park. Usually have a few mustang guys. Great older crowd. Take care. Oh if any one wants to get ahold of me my email is [email protected].

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys it was great meeting you all today. Thank you for welcoming me into your group. Looking forward to future events. You can usually find me at Canejo Valley cars and coffee the first and third Saturday of the month 7-9 at old New York Deli. In Newburyport Park. Usually have a few mustang guys. Great older crowd. Take care. Oh if any one wants to get ahold of me my email is [email protected].
Tim, great meeting, driving with you today, so glad you were able to come out and good to see the "Shelby Dudes" wolfpack growing ;) That was fun and we'll be posting about both Ponies in the Park and a trip to the Peterson Auto museum soon. In the meantime, I'll come out and join you guys in Newberry Park soon!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Awesome meeting you Tim and three others; hope they get on here as well.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice, thanks Lou for posting...I'm still laughing about us running along the side of the road getting pics and the impatient driver's driving by and honking! Had a great time good meeting Andrew and Dave, and looking forward to meeting Brian soon. Tim (from Newbury Park) was cool too, glad he showed up and joined us. I'm going to check out their Car's N Coffee meet in NB Park one of these Sundays as well!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Many thanks Lou for your patience in getting all the footage and putting together the vid of our outing! You are the official "Shelby Dude Photographer and Video Expert" !!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts