GT350.org banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Good commentary and great photos. Very informative, especially the equipment used, and thanks for including that most important piece of equipment, the bottle cap. Love it. I take it the instructions that came with the shifter were ok? Thanks for posting this!
Thanks! As for the instructions, I used the MGW install video exclusively. the only thing it told me (or skipped) was the shifter adjustment. I saw online and in the video that 99% of the shifters were perfect from factory but mine wasn't even close. So I calibrated it before install the boot. I had zero issues with the whole thing. You can tell as youre installing that these guys know what theyre doing. Very purposeful design on everything.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Did my install 1-1/2 years ago. Excellent product. Have the upgrade parts to take out some of the vibration.
those were made available 6 months after the install.
ANd this speaks volumes about MGW- they sent the upgrade parts at no charge- they back the product, period!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
100% I think they're a great company that takes pride in what they've done.
Did my install 1-1/2 years ago. Excellent product. Have the upgrade parts to take out some of the vibration.
those were made available 6 months after the install.
ANd this speaks volumes about MGW- they sent the upgrade parts at no charge- they back the product, period!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Madlag, what city in NC do you live? I'm about a hour north of VIR. Perhaps you'd be willing to help me upgrade? Experience is everything! And tools!

·
Registered
214 Posts
My Build - just a lil different display

21 - 26 of 26 Posts