Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the proud owner of a 2019 GT350. I am tall, and fit fine generally, but for track days, I have to recline the drivers seat beyond comfort zone for arm stretch so my helmet clears the roof. I have the power sport seats. Is there a way to lower the seat, perhaps with an aftermarket seat rail?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am in the same boat. I think the seats are too high, and a helmet makes it worse. Did a track day earlier this month. I was able to 'make it work' by reclining the seat and sliding it forward. Not ideal. I've been searching the forums (here and Mustang6G), as well as surfing the web and have found nothing that lowers the Comfort Seats. There may be options for the Recaros, but I don't have those.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, please let me know if you stumble onto something. Seems like there should be some way to get it lower, even an inch would be a great help.

·
Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
95 Posts
How tall are you? Curious as my 6' 8" buddy wondered if he'd fit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am the proud owner of a 2019 GT350. I am tall, and fit fine generally, but for track days, I have to recline the drivers seat beyond comfort zone for arm stretch so my helmet clears the roof. I have the power sport seats. Is there a way to lower the seat, perhaps with an aftermarket seat rail?
Im kicking myself in the rear....my 2018 had Recaro seats, I got my 2020 with comfort. It sits way too high. Id love to go back to Recaro or find some way to lower the comfort seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts