Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put a rear louvers on their GT350? I took mine off last weekend and I am not sure if that was a bad move.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Has anyone put a rear louvers on their GT350? I took mine off last weekend and I am not sure if that was a bad move.
I have gotten nothing but compliments on my setup. People seem to love the rear louvers on this car.
The reason I put them on was not for looks, my daughter rides in the back a lot and I need to keep the sun off of her, if she overheats it can set off a seizure.

·
Registered
249 Posts
To each there own but I don't care for that look. They looked good on the back window of the 240 Z I had new years ago but just don't for some reason look right on these cars.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have gotten nothing but compliments on my setup. People seem to love the rear louvers on this car.
The reason I put them on was not for looks, my daughter rides in the back a lot and I need to keep the sun off of her, if she overheats it can set off a seizure.

Not sure if it's the picture or the setup of your car but to me the car looks shorter and stubbier. Do you have the stripe on your hood and not the roof or back of the car?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Was going to start a thread but first looked for a thread and here it is which I think you love them and or hate them. I have never had Louvers ever on soo many cars I have owned. And I am talking Challengers, Camaros and Vettes. So I took a chance and did it and here she is:

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The louver on yours looks bad a!?. I like that it low profile.

Was going to start a thread but first looked for a thread and here it is which I think you love them and or hate them. I have never had Louvers ever on soo many cars I have owned. And I am talking Challengers, Camaros and Vettes. So I took a chance and did it and here she is:

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's a nice, tight look for your car. they look custom with the pattern within the louvers themselves. They work well with the side window louvers. Overall they make the car stand out just that much more. I like it a lot and may do the same with mine which is the tri coat yellow, black accents would make it pop all that much more!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like the look of the rear louvers. Low profile looks sharp.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts