Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to everyone.

I recently sold my GT350 and purchased a NEW GT350R. I would like to install the rear seats but didn't realize the kit was discontinued through Ford. I was hoping to find a dealer or someone that would still have a kit laying around.

I literally spent a whole day on the net calling people but finally gave up. Most sites advertise it in stock until you call them. Then tell you they can order it which they can't.

I read the forums all the time just never had a reason to post any questions. looks like a great bunch of people on here.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
10 Posts
I went through the same thing as you back in September. Luckily, my neighbor works for ford. He got with his parts manager and found supposedly the last rear seat kit available in the country. Everyone does show it in stock but no one has it. I almost gave up and bought non matching regular gt350 seats just so my kids could ride with me. You may have to do that. All you have to do is get a red fabric marker and color the stitching on the regular 350 seats. Should match just fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello to everyone.

I recently sold my GT350 and purchased a NEW GT350R. I would like to install the rear seats but didn't realize the kit was discontinued through Ford. I was hoping to find a dealer or someone that would still have a kit laying around.

I literally spent a whole day on the net calling people but finally gave up. Most sites advertise it in stock until you call them. Then tell you they can order it which they can't.

I read the forums all the time just never had a reason to post any questions. looks like a great bunch of people on here.

Thanks in advance

I have the rear seat and all brackets including seat belts for sale if you are interested please PM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feed back guys. Since I posted the link I spent 2 more days searching for this kit. Unless someone has a kit sitting on the shelf somewhere it’s not going to happen.

I called every Ford performance dealer in the USA and none of them have it. Ford performance told me it was a low volume seller and the material changed in 2019 production run so it’s not worth producing the kit anymore.

I will be honest in the year and a half I owned my GT350 the rear seat never got used once and it would never get used in the R either. I just prefer the look of the complete car with rear seats.

Thanks again guys and if anyone ever has a lead on one let me know ��

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sapitts,
I cannot dm you, I’m guessing because I’m new to the forum. Please let me know if your rear seats still available and how much are you asking $ ? I’m in southern WI and could make the trip to pick them up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts