GT350.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the post and this will be only my second Shelby. I called my friend and tuner, LG Motorsports looking for mods. He offered to use my car as the mule and will be designing a set of long tube headers for it. I have tried many kinds of headers over the years, but his make the most power. He is going to look into tuning but hasn't done anything yet. I am thinking of having him but forced induction on it but not sure. For one thing, I think I would want Turbos but the car doesn't make low end torque so a SC might be better. Anyone have any experience putting Forced Induction on these motors?
Randy

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am new to the post and this will be only my second Shelby. I called my friend and tuner, LG Motorsports looking for mods. He offered to use my car as the mule and will be designing a set of long tube headers for it. I have tried many kinds of headers over the years, but his make the most power. He is going to look into tuning but hasn't done anything yet. I am thinking of having him but forced induction on it but not sure. For one thing, I think I would want Turbos but the car doesn't make low end torque so a SC might be better. Anyone have any experience putting Forced Induction on these motors?
Randy
We are currently in the process of doing a single turbo on our shop GT350. We have several tunes developed so far. Including an E85 conversion.
The short block is not as tough as Ford claims. We have upgraded the internals on our motor to forged I-beams and forged pistons. We are now good for 1500+ rwhp.
We worked with Fore to prototype a fuel system upgrade. We are also working on a clutch upgrade. Our GT350 should be going back together next week. Prototype clutch is due back in about 2 weeks.
Once we are all back together we will install a custom single turbo kit.

If you have any questions please ask. I have done exhaustive research on the new voodoo 5.2 Under the advisement from a Ford Motorsports Engine Engineer I think we have a good combination underway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently traded my 15 5.0 for a 16 gt350 i have some longtube headers off my coyote wanted to know if 11-17 mustang 5.0 coyote headers will fit a 15-17 gt350 before I go spending the money on others

1 - 5 of 5 Posts