Mustang GT350 Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2020 GT350R
55 Posts
For what it is - it is "comfortable".

I think the clutch is fine.

The Cup 2 tires kinda suck on the street (tram lining and throwing rocks).

I wont hesitate to drive my 2020 GT350R due to traffics etc.

D.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Is it comfortable to drive? Nope. Very hard, requires active driving. The suspension is too stiff to sit back and relax. If it rains, you will hydroplane. On top of that, you will have to pay attention to what is going on. Then the people who want to take photos while your driving, people driving terribly around you, it's all just annoying.

Would I hesitate to drive mine every day if every day was sunny and 75? Never. I love my car. It has a personality. Which makes it fun and engaging to drive. It's a special car, and part of what makes it special is that you don't take it out every day. It's an event to get into the drivers seat. It will go down in history as one of the great cars of its time.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am interested in possibly purchasing a 2016 - 2019 Ford Shelby GT350, but during my search I have noticed numerous listings with 3 or more previous owners with very low miles. Such makes me wonder if these vehicles are enjoyable/comfortable to drive on the streets during moderate to heavy traffic situations due to manual transmission. I am not planning on using this type of vehicle as a daily driver, most likely will put a max of 4k miles per year on it. Thanks ahead of time for your time to reply.
I absolutely love it! As comfortable as any other Mustang. I drive it daily @ 6K miles/year and a couple track days per year. Granted I'm not usually stuck in traffic ... I'm 6' tall and about 220lbs ...

The car is powerful and many folks may have bought it and bit off more than they could chew. I drove one of the new ones in 2015 and was hooked.

Reactions: DaveB

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is absolutely comfortable. I didn’t get recarros because I knew they don’t make for an enjoyable non track situation. I have an 18 and drive it everyday unless there is snow. It is great as long as you drive sensible to the conditions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is it comfortable to drive? Nope. Very hard, requires active driving. The suspension is too stiff to sit back and relax. If it rains, you will hydroplane. On top of that, you will have to pay attention to what is going on. Then the people who want to take photos while your driving, people driving terribly around you, it's all just annoying.

Would I hesitate to drive mine every day if every day was sunny and 75? Never. I love my car. It has a personality. Which makes it fun and engaging to drive. It's a special car, and part of what makes it special is that you don't take it out every day. It's an event to get into the drivers seat. It will go down in history as one of the great cars of its time.
I drive mine in the rain all of the time and never had any issues. No problems going, turning, or stopping

·
Registered
149 Posts
350 fabulous daily driver. 350R gets way more attention.

Cup 2 tires no good for daily driver. Put on the Michelin 4S.

350R is a pain to get in and out of, with the high seat bolsters. BUT, once you are in, it is quite comfortable.

I put 24k on my 350, have 10k on my R. All just local daily driving. Never been on track. Never been to red line.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts