Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2020 GT350 (L0898) - Velocity Blue w/ no stripes, Recaros, carbon fiber IP
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checking in from Davenport here.

In the handful of years these cars have been on the roads, I have only seen about 5 individual 350s in the Quad Cities and its surrounding areas, so they are an uncommon site, though on top of their amazing driving experience and sounds, their rarity is part of their charm.

You other owners in this fine state of ours, post up!

Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
I travel thru Iowa a lot. Have done a lot of pheasant hunting down there as well. 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I travel thru Iowa a lot. Have done a lot of pheasant hunting down there as well. 馃槉
It is great for hunting!

Also, "hello" from another Mustang6G member lol.

Registered
Checking in from Davenport here.

In the handful of years these cars have been on the roads, I have only seen about 5 individual 350s in the Quad Cities and its surrounding areas, so they are an uncommon site, though on top of their amazing driving experience and sounds, their rarity is part of their charm.

You other owners in this fine state of ours, post up!
I鈥檓 in Eldridge. L0197, performance blue. I have seen 4 - Ruby red, black, avalanche gray and dark gray In the local area.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I鈥檓 in Eldridge. L0197, performance blue. I have seen 4 - Ruby red, black, avalanche gray and dark gray In the local area.
Wow, very close! I've seen black, gray, a Race Red that I see every now and then over in Port Byron, a Grabber Blue GT350R I saw westbound on I80 a few weeks ago with IL plates, and a buddy of mine also from Davenport picked up a '20 HEP over the winter.

Nice to know there's another local Voodoo driver! Hope to see you around this driving season.

Registered
I can see Iowa from my deck! like just across the Missouri river - I was just at ShebyFest and saw plenty of Iowa plates

Registered
2020 GT350 Race Red/White Stripes- Handling and tech packages, Recaros, Carbon Fiber IP
I can see Iowa from my deck! like just across the Missouri river - I was just at ShebyFest and saw plenty of Iowa plates

Is that your best Sarah Palin impression? 馃槃

1 - 7 of 7 Posts