Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for advice on how to fully document the purchase of a new GT 350 from a dealer. Other than the purchase contract and related docs, email and text correspondence, the window sticker, the build sheet.... are there any other documents I can get from either the dealer or the factory. Taking delivery of my new 2018 on August 4. Thank you!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Looking for advice on how to fully document the purchase of a new GT 350 from a dealer. Other than the purchase contract and related docs, email and text correspondence, the window sticker, the build sheet.... are there any other documents I can get from either the dealer or the factory. Taking delivery of my new 2018 on August 4. Thank you!
Make sure the Dealer reports the sale properly to Ford so you get your Welcome Package. Sign up for Track Attack when you can. Good luck.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I registered mine in the official Shelby Registry, which is free. For $30 you can order an authenticity certificate which is nice enough to frame, which is what I did with mine. You have to provide proof of ownership to get the certificate. Shelby Unified Registry

·
Registered
141 Posts
I registered mine in the official Shelby Registry, which is free. For $30 you can order an authenticity certificate which is nice enough to frame, which is what I did with mine. You have to provide proof of ownership to get the certificate. Shelby Unified Registry
Since this is my first Shelby I did the Registry thing and framed the certificate. I hung it on the wall right next to the print that comes in the welcome box.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My window sticker got destroyed during the detail process. I kind of wish I had it.
Ask your salesperson if they can obtain an electronic copy of the original window sticker. It might be available through Ford's computer system. I was lucky. I got photocopies of the window stickers from the three new Shelbys I was looking at, plus when I bought my car, the sales person was a savvy enough to know that any Shelby buyer would want the original window sticker, and he took great care to ensure it was removed carefully and intact.

Which Edmonton dealer did you buy from?

Tim

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bought mine at Sherwood, and if you had as well, I would have referred you to my excellent sales person who might have been able to help you out.

Tim

·
Registered
144 Posts
Bill of sale is the key document legally. If that's your concern. I don't know what 'properly document my purchase' means.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts