Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys left phone on roof of car today and heard it slide off hit the spoiler and it was gone after that. Stopped within 25 feet and couldn't find it anywhere? Frustrating, especially when I got to the Verizon store and they couldn't retrieve my backups from the Icloud. Soooo I lost all my data, photos and contacts. Would you guys be kind enough to PM me your contact info again?

Sorry for the inconvenience, bummed!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm confused on how they couldn't retrieve your backups from the iCloud. You did use the iCloud right? All you have to do is sign into your phone using your icloud account and click restore during the process and your done. I've reformatted my phone multiple times and had no issues. I just want to make sure they were actually trying to help you.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm confused on how they couldn't retrieve your backups from the iCloud. You did use the iCloud right? All you have to do is sign into your phone using your icloud account and click restore during the process and your done. I've reformatted my phone multiple times and had no issues. I just want to make sure they were actually trying to help you.
Me too we spent a couple of hours trying to figure it out. My account was there and the phone had been backed up, and no data, very frustrating!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts