Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,
Sankarsh here from detorit, I work at ford on the F150 program. big fan of the shelby mustang. I can finally afford one after working for 6 years. would love to get into a shelby mustang..
Any recommendation on what and where to look for? budget 40k~43k.
thinking of 2016 or 2017 GT350.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think in 2016 the track package was an option while in 2017 it was standard equipment so all things being the same a 2017 will probably be a little more expensive over a lesser optioned 2016. If you do not intend to use the car on a racetrack then you probably don't need the track pack and could save some money in your search. I'm sure others will have more details regarding this. I like the Recaro seats some others do not. You may just have to try out both options. Good Luck in your search!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think in 2016 the track package was an option while in 2017 it was standard equipment so all things being the same a 2017 will probably be a little more expensive over a lesser optioned 2016. If you do not intend to use the car on a racetrack then you probably don't need the track pack and could save some money in your search. I'm sure others will have more details regarding this. I like the Recaro seats some others do not. You may just have to try out both options. Good Luck in your search!
Thank you for your generous insight tommy,
Where would you suggest looking? I barely can find any cars for sale by a private party. I don't wanna buy it from a dealer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
As crazy as it might sound there is a wide selection available on ebay and they are not all by dealers, I personally have purchased 2 cars on ebay and sold 1 and have had very good luck. It can be alot of fun to take a road trip and drive your new purchase home. Otherwise you might want to keep an eye on this site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts