GT350.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

NJ guy here. Long time Mustang fan, had a 69 Mach 1 as a kid (a long time ago) and missed that V-8 raw power and deep exhaust rumble' so I just decided to pull the plug on an awesome
2017 GT350r w 384 miles (yes,384 miles) and revive that excitement. I must confess, I was on 'the Dark Side' lol...with Porsche for awhile but as great as the buttery smooth PDK Trans is, for me, it lacked driver connection/feedback of a manual and didn't have that exhaust rumble/roar I was longing for. I thought about the 718 gt4 but was just "feeling" the Stang again, and went for
the 350r and so glad I did! I do want to track it occasionally.

Anyway, without rambling on, glad I found this forum. The car is covered and tucked away for now and I have all winter to think about some mods. I have many questions already and welcome the feedback here from other owners.

Stay safe all,

Jomo14

·
Registered
12 Posts
From the epoch of big engines and small horsepower to small engines with mucho horsepower and from one old ‘69 Mach 1’er to another, welcome.

Me and my dear O' mother, rest her soul. Brand new, special order, less than $4800.00, you could say we've come a long way since then.

69 Mach I, Me & Mom.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah memories...great pic! yes, a long way for sure. Thanks for sharing.

ours was the dark green w white interior and gold stripes) Loved the "chirp" from the posi rear....my father ordered it w an automatic so my mom could drive it...ugghhh haha

....and thanks, glad to be here..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome, My new to me 2019 with 148 miles is in the garage until spring as well. At least I was able to drive it home to put another 390 miles on it. I cannot wait until spring, love the sound, nothing like it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts