Mustang GT350 Forums banner

Should I paint them or should I leave them stock

Help deciding on painting calipers (RED) or staying stock (GRAY).

4K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  nicosuave1 
#1 ·
Please vote.

Additionally, has anyone figured out how to jack the rear end without using the differential?

#6 ·
Color of your car - exactly what I came here to say; however, I tossed in a vote for red. Mine's magnetic gray metallic and I went red. My friend said they really stand out when I'm driving because the spokes of the wheels disappear.

BUT, the best feedback by far is do what YOU want with YOUR car. Let us know which way you go. No matter what, you own and drive a GT350. I still grin like a fool every time I get in it, and it has been my daily driver for 2 years.

#8 · (Edited)
My buddy's 350 is magnetic gray, white stripes with yellow calipers. Way better that red. It is stunning. We both used G-2 paint about 2 years ago. Still looks new. BTW, mine is Black with matte stripes, lime green border, lime green calipers. The Cars and Coffee crowd say it's the best looking GT350 on the road. Personally, I think the avalanche and lead foot are the best colors on these cars. I'd do yellow over red. You should at least consider it before doing another red caliper car. IMO.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.