GT350.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I keep my 2018 GT350 or trade it in for a 2020 GT350R? Big difference or is it perference? I like the exclusivity of the R, rear wing, rims, and track capabilities. Concerned with ride stiffness with my wife in the car, but hear the 2020 is not too bad compared to previous years. Conflicted.

Appreciate any insight and those that have moved from the 350 to the R.

Thx, Ron

·
Registered
124 Posts
I had the same conflict in my mind with my 1500 mile 2016 track pack. Knowing 2020 was the last year of production, I sold my '16 and bought a '20R. Haven't driven it enough to tell you the specific differences, but thought if I was planning to keep it for a while, I'd rather have the last production year and an R. Last of the breed!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I traded my 2016 tech pack for a loaded 2019 R. Like you, it was a tough decision. For me, it was the
right move. In the end, you have to decide what is important to you. I would just say, "You can't make a
mistake." Either car is great.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The upgrades to the 19+ are worth the price of admission.....

Should I keep my 2018 GT350 or trade it in for a 2020 GT350R? Big difference or is it perference? I like the exclusivity of the R, rear wing, rims, and track capabilities. Concerned with ride stiffness with my wife in the car, but hear the 2020 is not too bad compared to previous years. Conflicted.

Appreciate any insight and those that have moved from the 350 to the R.

Thx, Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts