Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
finally join the GT350 forum, mainly for some questions on some recent (maybe future servicing), but also share some stories n good times.
This Shelby is my 4th Mustang and 2nd Shelby. Worked my way up through the line over the years from the old 2001 3.8 V6, to the 08 Bulllitt, to 2011 GT500, some german thing, and then back for the 2017 GT350 Avalanche Grey. Exhaust sound and 8250 rpm sold me. Around 32k on the clock currently.. and many more to come hopefully (no oil consumptions issues to talk about)

No mods other than swapped out the wheels. I'll save my questions for another thread.

Cheers to all - maybe meet some people from here as well. Images from a friday up on Angeles Crest.
Sky Car Grille Automotive lighting Vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Car Mountain

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello,
finally join the GT350 forum, mainly for some questions on some recent (maybe future servicing), but also share some stories n good times.
This Shelby is my 4th Mustang and 2nd Shelby. Worked my way up through the line over the years from the old 2001 3.8 V6, to the 08 Bulllitt, to 2011 GT500, some german thing, and then back for the 2017 GT350 Avalanche Grey. Exhaust sound and 8250 rpm sold me. Around 32k on the clock currently.. and many more to come hopefully (no oil consumptions issues to talk about)

No mods other than swapped out the wheels. I'll save my questions for another thread.

Cheers to all - maybe meet some people from here as well. Images from a friday up on Angeles Crest.
View attachment 14675 View attachment 14676
Welcome and beautiful ride! Enjoy driving it! 😎

1 - 4 of 4 Posts