Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled across the forum looking for best oil catch can options. Came up in a search. I figured I'd join since this forum is dedicated exclusively to our cars.
2019 GT 350 Ruby Red K0800
2nd owner purchased in March with 11k miles on it.
Has GY SC3 tires on it instead of the original FP cup 2s 325 rear 295 front.
Not sure if it has the track package although it does have the gurney flap installed.
No tech package.
Really love this car. Its so lively and organic. Not sure how else to describe it.
1st track day coming up June 25th!!

·
Registered
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, L0244
14 Posts
Hello from Phoenix, too. Mine is a '20 base-model in the HEP trim (L0244). I am the 2nd owner...love, love, love the car. This is my 5th Mustang over the last 30 years. What part of the valley are you in? I am in north Phoenix (Pinnacle Peak and 22nd Street). I mostly hang around with the Wild West Mustangs and Fords club, but also lurk around with East Valley sometimes. Welcome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello from Phoenix, too. Mine is a '20 base-model in the HEP trim (L0244). I am the 2nd owner...love, love, love the car. This is my 5th Mustang over the last 30 years. What part of the valley are you in? I am in north Phoenix (Pinnacle Peak and 22nd Street). I mostly hang around with the Wild West Mustangs and Fords club, but also lurk around with East Valley sometimes. Welcome.
I'm in West valley. Avondale. Is this a track club or a coffee shop club? Maybe we'll see each other around!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh yeah, I put both passenger side and driver side cans from Ford Performance on mine. Love the clean/factory look. I have never seen a drop in my driver side can, but I haven't tracked Lizzie...yet. Definitely recommend one on the passenger side for street and mild canyon runs. Ironically, the passenger side version of the Ford Racing can is the more difficult one to check. Only a 5-minute job...not that diffucult, but it peeves me to have to move the radiator overflow tank to get to it. I am sure the JLT and other ones will work just fine, too. Like I said; I wanted the clean/factory look.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in West valley. Avondale. Is this a track club or a coffee shop club? Maybe we'll see each other around!
WWMF is definitely more of a social club. Car shows, monthly lunch, monthly meeting, etc. Their normal hang around is at Bell Rd & 67th Ave ( Mixteca) on Saturday nights.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just ordered the passenger side from J&L this morning. Wanted to make sure I have it on there for track time coming up. I wasn't about to pay double for the FP one lol. I just need it to do it's job. I agree the FP one does look much more like it's supposed to be there though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think 5pm-8pm is the official time, but I am sure some will get there early for the "good spots". HaHa. WWMF parks on the west side of the car show...look for the Mustangs and gray hair. HaHa I am not committed yet; maybe I'll see you over there. FYI, their monthly club meeting is this Monday at Dillons BBQ (L101 and 59th Ave).

·
Registered
14 Posts
FYI, the WWMF monthly general membership is Monday, June 6th at Dillons KC BBQ (20585 N 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85308). Arrive for 5:30 if you plan on eating and the meeting officially starts at 6:30.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts