Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Jay. I'm a new GT350 owner here! Bought it out of state to get a sick deal. Came over from another fun vehicle. The Subaru STI (great family car). Actually had a '14 GT before my wife and I found out she was pregnant. Then sold that to get the STI and now that my son is 2 and absolutely obsessed with cars (in general and the movie), what better time to upgrade! I even nicknamed my car, Storm, after Jackson Storm in the Cars 3 movies and believe it or not, in this Lead Foot Gray color, actually reminds my of the character! I'm a true car enthusiast so I'm into all cars. Every single one is unique and everyone has their own taste, so mod on! If you're local or not, drop a line below.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Can’t believe no one else hasn’t already picked your screen name, lol. Welcome to the site. Cool color, by the way, your GT wasn’t nothin compared to this car. Make sure you get out and use it. Planning on a kids car seat in the back? Good luck....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can’t believe no one else hasn’t already picked your screen name, lol. Welcome to the site. Cool color, by the way, your GT wasn’t nothin compared to this car. Make sure you get out and use it. Planning on a kids car seat in the back? Good luck....
My son's toddler seat is already installed! LMAO. It's also a daily driven car. I love this thing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome! I live up north in St Augustine and also have a Lead Foot Gray GT350. My 6yr old daughter loves going for rides in the 350!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts