For some unknown reason, all temperatures went back to normal tonight on my commute from work... (see pictures, all figures in celsius and french....)Hi everyone,
I've had my car (2016 GT350 track pack) for 2 months now, and up to this morning the different working temperatures after proper warm-up were:
- Engine temperature 185-203
- Cylinder head temperature : 210-220 Fahrenheit (so around 20-30 degrees above engine temperature, and also showing higher figures earlier in the warm-up process than engine temperature gauge)
- engine coolant temperature gauge (located under tachometer) usually vertical (as far as I remember)
This morning, had an engine service indicator light, went to the dealer and we noticed that the system was detecting "low cylinder head temperature".
We restarted the system and the error message did not come back, indicating that everything was normal again.
Leaving the dealer, I noticed my engine nicely warmed up to regular figures, but the cylinder head temperature seemed to increase slower than usually, ending up in the same range as the engine temperature (both ended up around 192 Fahrenheit).
Similarly, the temperature gauge below the tachometer did not reach its vertical position and rather stayed in the first left quarter (seems cold to me)
As this car is pretty new to my dealer, we're not sure what are the usual/normal temperatures (did not see any reference on the owner's manual....)
Could you please share the temperatures from your cars in normal conditions:
- cylinder head temperature
- engine oil temperature
- coolant temperature (position of the needle...)?
Thank you very much!
Still interested in having your figures though !