Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Lol, no you're not a alone. For the first two days, slight exaggeration I'd go out and check the rear out and I was like damn, such a nice looking rear end. Reminds me of a ferrari, in fact, I was filling up the gas and someone around their 70s came up to me and was like that's a sweet looking car is that a ferrari? Lmao. I went into details for a little and then rev'd it up once for him to enjoy the exhaust note. I didn't buy the car to get attention but it unexpectedly came to me and as I enjoy helping others out it felt nice making his day.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Keep a couple micro fiber cloths near the car for a periodic wipe down. Will give you a reason to spend time in the garage when your not driving. Yes, this is the best Thumbs up car I’ve ever driven.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Is it just me? Does anyone else find themselves randomly looking into the garage to appreciate the star who resides there?? I probably need some help
Randomly?? Ppffftttt...dude, I'm going to wear a path out in the concrete around mine! I spend hours in the garage doing absolutely nothing. And if it's clean already...forget about it. I've never been around a car I personally owned that I could constantly admire this much.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ferrari!? I bought mine cause it looks like an Aston!

And yes. I go into the garage and knock shit over to clean it up....more time with the girls. Yes, my cars are girls...

Lol, no you're not a alone. For the first two days, slight exaggeration I'd go out and check the rear out and I was like damn, such a nice looking rear end. Reminds me of a ferrari, in fact, I was filling up the gas and someone around their 70s came up to me and was like that's a sweet looking car is that a ferrari? Lmao. I went into details for a little and then rev'd it up once for him to enjoy the exhaust note. I didn't buy the car to get attention but it unexpectedly came to me and as I enjoy helping others out it felt nice making his day.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ferrari!? I bought mine cause it looks like an Aston!

And yes. I go into the garage and knock shit over to clean it up....more time with the girls. Yes, my cars are girls...

View attachment 10938
I'm a girl and my cars are girls...lol. That's the way it's always been, right? My '65 Impala SS makes different running sounds and random squeaky, rattly things with carburetor settings, header and manifold gaskets, exhaust flanges, the speedo needle actually ticked until I got in and fixed it...I call her Sybil (for all of her personalities). With the GT350 I'm not coming up with a name because it has more personalities than my Sybil does. Sybil II just doesn't seem right. Any suggestions on a name?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I came up with naming mine Valkyrie (Val for short). The mythical demi-goddesses (cars being women, of course) riding swifting into battle on their mighty steeds ("mustangs" even though I acknowledge it as a "Shelby")...thus came in the name of Valkyrie/Val. The logic fits the title of the thread...head case. Lol. Best of luck coming across your name; it'll speak to you when its right. Cheers!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is it just me? Does anyone else find themselves randomly looking into the garage to appreciate the star who resides there?? I probably need some help
When I look at mine, it reminds me that hard work does usually pay off. I look at it a lot.

·
Registered
757 Posts
LOL, yes I have the "Shelby" disease as well...never enjoyed detailing one of my rides so much ;) As far a as rear ends go, I think it looks like the rear end of my 2013 Carrera S, sexy squat :). I'll drive the Raptor for a few days (it's a fun ride as well) then get back in the Shelby and it's like the first time all over again ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts