Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a little while since I was able to update some information about the car. Sold my current Signature Wheel SV701 setup as I plan to switch over to a 2 piece 20" Signature Wheel setup very soon. In any case, here are some photos I just edited from the last track day at Buttonwillow. Car has a complete carbon fiber exterior package from Carbon Composites by MAD. Photos taken by the mad man Robert Gluckman.

So hard not to love this car..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those photos are not only great they are very unique for trackday photos
it looks like they were shot from a moving car..?
They were. The benefit of a private track day is you have the opportunity to do some cool photo opportunities. One of the participants came in a targa top Vette. We pulled it off and had the photographer grab some shots while we rolled. Something I have always wanted to do.

Thanks [MENTION=7530]Dr. IDO VUDU[/MENTION]

·
Registered
255 Posts
They were. The benefit of a private track day is you have the opportunity to do some cool photo opportunities. One of the participants came in a targa top Vette. We pulled it off and had the photographer grab some shots while we rolled. Something I have always wanted to do.
Thanks [MENTION=7530]Dr. IDO VUDU[/MENTION]
That's what I thought. Truly amazing shots, not your typical traday pics for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts