GT350.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 GT350R
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealership I bought my 2020 GT350R was trying to sell me a MPP warranty. I didn't get a warm fuzzy and they get pretty poor reviews.

I asked about wheel/tire insurance - they said it was good coverage but doesn't cover "curb checks". Well, what does it cover then?

Does anybody sell a decent extended warranty for these cars?

Is it just a waste of money?

Ford warranty?

Thanks,
D.

·
Registered
2020 GT350R
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ford’s tire and wheel policy is not available on GT350R, presumably because of CF wheels.
I don't blame them.

How about drivetrains, etc. Anybody writing policies on the R that aren't crazy high?

D.

·
Registered
2020 GT350R
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ford Protect Premium Care, formerly known as Ford ESP, should be available at any Ford dealer.
The dealer I bought it from didn't offer the Ford warranty. They only sold these guys:

https://www.mpp.com

Not great reviews.

Do we have any preferred dealers on here to buy extended service plans?

Thanks,
D.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I’m a dealer. I’ll get you some numbers on different time/mileage options tomorrow. I’ll need your phone number or email address. PM me if you prefer,
Walter

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can't tell you if it is decent or not, having not submitted a claim. I have my extended for my 2016 GT 350 with "Ford Protect". I do quite a few road trips and have about 40K miles, so I felt an extended warranty made sense.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m a dealer. I’ll get you some numbers on different time/mileage options tomorrow. I’ll need your phone number or email address. PM me if you prefer,
Walter

Hi, I couldn't find the email address you listed so we'll start here. Interested in pursuing what I can find for extended warranty to see if it's worth it to go in that direction.

I have a 2019 GT350 (base) that I just picked up. Has 1,600 miles. Won't register it here in MA, it's winter, until the Spring. VIN: 1FA6P8JZ0K5552854.

Since these cars are rarely driven very much my focus is on duration, not mileage. Also, need to know if there are options on type of coverage, i.e. drivetrain only verses complete car, etc.

You recently responded to me that you can work better with email: [email protected]

Thanks,
John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts