Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-Everyone,

I was recommended your site by a good customer of mine. I am a Ford Salesman and have GT350's from time to time. I can also help you with builds sheets on vehicles if need be. I am excited to be on the forum and will do my best to help bring good information for you as well as get some great information regarding the GT350.

Thanks,

Matt Scott

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi-Everyone,

I was recommended your site by a good customer of mine. I am a Ford Salesman and have GT350's from time to time. I can also help you with builds sheets on vehicles if need be. I am excited to be on the forum and will do my best to help bring good information for you as well as get some great information regarding the GT350.

Thanks,

Matt Scott
Hello Matt,
Thanks for introducing yourself. You can be a hero here if you can take trade-ins of GT350s for a new GT500 at a fair deal for forum members.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome Matt!! Glad to have you on board :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello FPGT350,

I did just receive an allocation on a GT500. We are currently working with a client here locally that is working on buying it. As far as i know it is still available and yes I can trade a GT350 in. We still can build the car to spec regarding what someone wants. If this guy does not take it, I will post here and let everyone know if it is available.

Thanks, Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts