Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a GT350 magnetic w/black stripes at darlings ford in Bangor Maine, paid msrp , plus they delivered it to me (125miles) on a car carrier, very impressed so far, this one has the tech package , was told it was the only one that will be sold in Maine

·
Registered
37 Posts
I purchased a GT350 magnetic w/black stripes at darlings ford in Bangor Maine, paid msrp , plus they delivered it to me (125miles) on a car carrier, very impressed so far, this one has the tech package , was told it was the only one that will be sold in Maine
That's great!
So far you're only 1 of a few that purchased it at MSRP. Did you have a long standing relationship with the dealership or did they just want to move they're inventory fast?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quite honestly, I had no idea what I was purchasing , I knew what it was, just didn't realize the rarity of it, they told me that they wanted it to stay in state , local , claiming that there were people out of state trying to buy it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My wife picked it out , I'm a dodge drag racer, was going to get a hellcat, she wanted this , and hellcat had quite a wait, so we bought this sight unseen, was delivered in between snow storms on the 15th of Dec on a carcarrier

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just received a box full of goodies from ford this morning, was a complete surprize, we are very happy with our Gt350 so far , sneaked a 40 mile ride one Saturday afternoon, one word......awesome

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just received a box full of goodies from ford this morning, was a complete surprize, we are very happy with our Gt350 so far , sneaked a 40 mile ride one Saturday afternoon, one word......awesome
What kind of goodies did Ford supply? Just courious!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats SGE A GREAT deal..Actually the best I have seen for sure. I got a call yesterday from a small dealer here in Pa. he was $12,000 over so you did very well.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Your wife is a smart person with great taste..This is the Mustang that we all have been waiting for. I am 60 so I know.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gt350,
Nice work and beautiful GT350.
Wondering if you have any contacts in the New England area (Dealers), looking for a GT350R
Please don't laugh too hard.

Any assistance appreciated on the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You have a 2016 ? I've heard about that but only with 2015 since they were a more limited run.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats...I have ordered the exact same car. I live near North Conway NH, any chance I might be able to grab a peak of your baby? Can you post some pics? Will to drive your way if it's not too far. Can't wait to get mine in April.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm from Chichester and just ordered mine as well with the same color combo's and I paid 1k over sticker...Not bad....Should get mine in April as well....That's weird...I'll post pics when she arrives

1 - 17 of 17 Posts