Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
So who lives in the greater Salt Lake City area that can put us up for a couple of days? Anyone know of a cheap flight from New Hampshire?!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Talked to Tommy with Ford Performance at the track yesterday. Said the 2nd day is $1895. Also stated the 2nd day is in Boss 302's. Given the cost and the vehicle I am giving 2nd thought to electing that option.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The second day is both, 1495 and 1895, it is 1495 for the standard car and 1895 to upgrade the car to the boss 302 race car. I chose the latter, I mean it's just four hundred dollars extra, and I don't want to go and then be upset because I didn't get the best experience possible.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd like for people to post what days they are going. I'm planning on coming up to this and maybe we can meet up.

I've heard from multiple people that the 2nd day is well worth the money. I sold a truck to the guy who put the transmissions in the race cars and am trying to get a day to go with him up there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you're a guest, you can't drive the Shelby. You have to pay about $1600 to drive a track prepped 2015 GT Mustang. You only drive the Shelby if you purchased one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts