Mustang GT350 Forums banner

GT350 Front Splitter Hardware

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  daalbert 
#1 ·
I bought a 2017 GT350 several months ago and after looking under the splitter, I see several of the front attachments are pretty well ground off. Not sure if these are bolts, rivets, push connectors. Does anyone know if an OEM hardware kit can be purchased to replace it all? Thanks!

Here’s a pic of the effected area:

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive lighting

See less See more
#2 ·
Curious about this myself…I already purchased a Scrape Guard to be installed, but want to also replace some ground down fasteners. I am newly minted to the GT350R world, coming from Subaru, and had many online resources for parts new and used. I’m sure they exist for these as well. If I find something I will post. I do have more serious issues I’m chasing though….

#4 ·
My advice is to get a couple things for the bottom of the splitter. I am from Western NY. We need a front license plate. I put one of these on instead of drilling into the front bumper,
Your plate bracket slides into an aluminum block that gets mounted to the bottom of the splitter in holes that are already there. When you scrape, you scrape the aluminum block instead of the splitter. I have already had to weld another block on as it scraps down. BUT, my splitter is untouched.
Next I order Splitter washers from LMR. They are sacrificial washers that you screw into the bottom of the splitter where ever you might scrap, low spots.
I beats the heck out of $1800 for a new splitter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.