Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling "5.2 Voodoo" t-shirts. 100% cotton, ring spun, easy tear-off tags, really sweet looking T-shirts. Sizes range from Youth Small (fits my 4 yr old boy perfect) through Adult XXL. I have the most available in Adult Large and very limited numbers at the end sizes (eg, Youth S, Adult XXL).

SIZING of CHEST WIDTH (take a measuring tape, lay flat your favorite shirt, and measure from under armpit to under armpit)...
Youth S: 13"
Youth M: 15"
Youth L: 17.5"
Adult S: 18"
Adult M: 19.5"
Adult L: 21"
Adult XL: 23.5"
Adult XXL: SOLD OUT

$20 each and that includes paypal and USPS shipping to the con-USA. Or 3 for $55 shipped. You can private message me or just shoot me a text at (62 six) 2 nine 5-396 eight. Sold quite a few already at M6G and on FB groups.

Pictures below of YOUTH SMALL & ADULT LARGE...

01_shirt.jpg 02_shirt.jpg all_shirts.jpg

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
have YS, YM, YL, Adult M, and Adult L. about 2-3 remaining in each size only. message me or text, thanks.

·
Registered
2017 Shelby GT350 in Shadow Black with Matte Black Stripes
6 Posts
Hi, I was wondering if u were going to make any more of these shirts? and if so when would you have some available in 2xl?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, I was wondering if u were going to make any more of these shirts? and if so when would you have some available in 2xl?
hey there, probably not making any more for a while if at all. check Amazon and eBay and the Shelby American website though for all sorts of Shelby shirts.

·
Registered
2017 Shelby GT350 in Shadow Black with Matte Black Stripes
6 Posts
hey there, probably not making any more for a while if at all. check Amazon and eBay and the Shelby American website though for all sorts of Shelby shirts.
Thank you I will check those sites out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts