Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a few questions about the HP Tuners for the exhaust valves, but before I post my questions on the forum, here is my introduction:

I bought the GT350, 2017 in 2018. The car was almost a new car with 500km (310 miles).

Meanwhile my car has 23000Km (14291 miles) and is still like new.

I never drive it on the race track. I use it for sunday trips, weekend trips on the mountains and for traveling through Europe.

So far I have had no issues of any kind.

Modifications so far:

• Eibach springs
  • ZL1 towing hook

greetings from switzerland

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Administrator
1965 Mustang
60 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Nice looking car. My '65 Mustang was bought new in April 1965 by my father for my mother. He was in the army and got stationed in Germany two years later. We took the Mustang. We got compliments every where we went in Europe as I'm sure you do. We had the car in Switzerland several times. Ours wasn't the same caliper as yours.

Here's the paper work from when it was in Germany, it went there twice, 1967 and 1974.

Font Rectangle Parallel Pattern Schematic

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all,

Thanks for the compliments.

The car is realtiv rare in Switzerland, therefore much cooler than a Ferrari😆

Especially in countries like Spain, Italy and France the car is very rare. People are usually very enthusiastic.

In Switzerland, unfortunately, there are a few people who are jealous, and at the moment sports cars are probably not contemporary (green political parties, Greta and so on).

But I don't care, the main thing is that the car is not being damaged when it is parked outside from time to time.

@Lesblank What a great story!

The only thing I find a bit sad about my GT350 is that I did not receive a GT350 Owners Supplement Package.

Since my car was not new (500Km), I no longer get one. Ford has not responded to my emails...

@ddivinia When importing the car and the homologation, they must be installed (headlight washers).

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
6 Posts
I chose GT350 over 911 and I do not regret it. In Europe we use to say “american cars still have soul”. European cars are well built, well ballanced, have well numbers (…with crazy price need to be said), but in spite of this miss some driving experience X factor which US sport cars still have. People like to see these cars here, because they do not consider you as rich poser, but as real drive enthusiasist. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts