Mustang GT350 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I didn't do the GT350 Track Attack but I did the Boss Attack. Something that was quite apparent was how much power the cars lost at that altitude and how relatively slow my school car was compared to my '13 Boss. How do the school Shelby's feel?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I didn't do the GT350 Track Attack but I did the Boss Attack. Something that was quite apparent was how much power the cars lost at that altitude and how relatively slow my school car was compared to my '13 Boss. How do the school Shelby's feel?
The one I drove seemed pretty much as wicked as our own.

·
Registered
235 Posts
The one I drove seems pretty amazing in the handling department - it was an impressive test of the braking and the Pilot SuperSports - owning a blown Shelby is fun but pounding on one that isn't mine to repair was the best!
Shelbs.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got to go to the May 29th track attack. It was the first time ever tracking a car and I LOVED it. I flew out to Utah with the family and made it our vacation. The track attack was the highlight! It is a once in a lifetime experience. Kinda like owning the Shelby:). The entire staff was first rate. I was really nervous about it but they led us thru everything and it was a blast. They even had a professional photographer there who took literally hundreds of photos and then gave us each a thumb drive with all the high quality photos on it. No sales pitch. First class.

·
Registered
74 Posts
2020 Registration is Open! Only four Two-Day classes this year - call quickly!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Woo-hoo, signed up and ready for Track Attack!! Anyone here signed up for the March 5-6 session? If so, I look forward to meeting you at Charlotte :cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts
GT350 Track Attack - Charlotte Motor Speedway

4TR_0415.JPG 4TR_0415.JPG

Great time out at Charlotte Motor Speedway!! Hoping you guys that are signed up can get your time in at a later date!!

[video=youtube;Aygu22dY1mI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aygu22dY1mI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aygu22dY1mI[/video]

I ended up in the yellow car after my car dropped out of Sport mode ....

21 - 29 of 29 Posts