Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
My absolute favorite color, looks sharp. By the way welcome and enjoy the forum, lot's of great info here!

·
Registered
502 Posts
My absolute favorite color, looks sharp. By the way welcome and enjoy the forum, lot's of great info here!
But I thought your favorite color was Lightning Blue? that’s what you told us before.... lol.

Great looking new ride, don’t drive it out of warranty too quick! Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
757 Posts
But I thought your favorite color was Lightning Blue? that’s what you told us before.... lol.

Great looking new ride, don’t drive it out of warranty too quick! Enjoy the site.
LOL, busted! Originally I had located a Grabber blue (sans stripes) with the black roof...greedy dealer wanted $5K over and so it sat on his lot for another 6 mos. But the LB isn't bad either, It'll do for now ;)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Takes me back to late 60's/early 70's Boss 302 colors...
Seem to have a mental block around that time... I think it was called High School in the San Fernando Valley, that was a trip and a half.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Seem to have a mental block around that time... I think it was called High School in the San Fernando Valley, that was a trip and a half.
Ah ha, that explains sooo much :)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Saw several of the Grabber Blue Stangs/Shelbys today at the Fab Ford's Forever Knott's Berry Farm event. Man I LOVE that color, looks like you could dive into it or drink it or both ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Saw several of the Grabber Blue Stangs/Shelbys today at the Fab Ford's Forever Knott's Berry Farm event. Man I LOVE that color, looks like you could dive into it or drink it or both

Yeah I had to track this one down since the color was only available on the 17 model year... Glad I was able to find it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts