Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

We are reaching out to let our communities know that we have moved the site off our current hosting platform to Google Cloud today.

If you notice any issues, please report them in the Community to Team section and we will get them addressed ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Your Community Management Team

·
Registered
229 Posts
So this probably explains the disappearance of some recent photos from posts. Photos have been replaced with filenames and attributes (size). For an example see the recent posts that used to have photos in "Let's see your custom license plates for the Shelby!!" in "Mustang GT350 General Discussions. I posted a photo of my new license plate in that section and now it's been replaced by the aforementioned stuff. And where might "Community to Team" section be? TIA for checking into this.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Every pic I have uploaded is gone. Replaced with a question mark.

·
Administrator
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there. Yes, the migration to Google Clouds is what has caused the recent issues with attachments on the site. The migration team is aware of the is issue and is working to get everything resolved. Thanks for bringing it to our attention and our apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi there. Yes, the migration to Google Clouds is what has caused the recent issues with attachments on the site. The migration team is aware of the is issue and is working to get everything resolved. Thanks for bringing it to our attention and our apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Erik
Does this mean direct uploads from a tablet/computer be supported in the future? I hope.

Thanks for looking into this!

Mary

·
Administrator
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Images posted from tablets, phones, and desktop computers will still be supported in the future. There was a glitch in the migration that is causing an issue with attachments currently posted to the site and the ability to add an attachment to the site. We do hope to have this fixed for you soon.

Sorry again about the inconvenience.

Danniella

1 - 6 of 6 Posts