Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Sascha, 35 years old from Germany. I live in NJ since 2013 but will go back to Germany next year. To not miss the US to bad, I will take this bad boy with me I just bought brand new out of VA. Its a 2017 which was still on the LOT but I paid 7500$ under MSRP so I can live with that :D

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh man what is gas going to cost you in Germany to drive this beast around?
I see you know whats going on outside the US :)

It around 8-9$ a gallon but who cares if you drive such a car. An i probably drive it a couple townsend miles a year ....

·
Registered
73 Posts
I see you know whats going on outside the US :)

It around 8-9$ a gallon but who cares if you drive such a car. An i probably drive it a couple townsend miles a year ....
Yes I spent 5 years in Europe in the military and we do quite a bit of traveling in the region.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Nice GT350 and welcome to the forum! Lots of great folks and info here! Will be cool to have the GT350 in Germany especially since the regular Mustang is there now but not the GT350! Will be interesting to see the Mustang owner's reactions to the GT350!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, that is a heck of a deal. Monthly gas bill :) that's the cost of having a unicorn over there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts