NoXiDe - Atlanta, Georgia
2L82DV8 - Atlanta, Georgia
zstansel - Augusta, Georgia
mavisky - Cumming, Georgia
1814GT350 - Dacula, GA
2L82DV8 - Powder Springs, Ga

MEETS/ACTIVITIES
Pending more confirmed drivers.

Post below your username, your city where you reside, and the OP thread will become updated as time allows.

·
Registered
54 Posts
CONFIRMED DRIVERS
bluetabby - Athens, GA
NoXiDe - Atlanta, Georgia
2L82DV8 - Atlanta, Georgia
zstansel - Augusta, Georgia

MEETS/ACTIVITIES
Pending more confirmed drivers.

Post below your username, your city where you reside, and the OP thread will become updated as time allows.
I met two other owners here in Augusta, GA who mentioned they would be interested in a meet/drive. They aren't on this forum but I have their contact info!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This 11/10 weekend, I didn't announce any cruises because it was with 2 other chevy camaro owners and my ford was the odd wolf in the pack but it got a lot of love. Long story short, we took it to Helen all the way up to Brasstown Bald then back through Blood Mountain. I got to tell you the drive was unbelievable and the elevation made it so much more fun. Practically drove in 2nd/3rd and occasionally 4th through all the twists. I don't think the tail of the dragon could have been any more fun.

·
Registered
54 Posts
This 11/10 weekend, I didn't announce any cruises because it was with 2 other chevy camaro owners and my ford was the odd wolf in the pack but it got a lot of love. Long story short, we took it to Helen all the way up to Brasstown Bald then back through Blood Mountain. I got to tell you the drive was unbelievable and the elevation made it so much more fun. Practically drove in 2nd/3rd and occasionally 4th through all the twists. I don't think the tail of the dragon could have been any more fun.
I took mine to the asheville area last weekend. Holy wow I agree. First time I've gotten to take it around some SERIOUS turns and grades, was so much fun. I was mostly in 2nd the whole time as there were a few too many hairpins. 2nd/3rd most of the time sounds like a more fun trip. Good to know!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts