Mustang GT350 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you probably already know this, but just in case it's new to you as it was to me...
I came back from the race track with 10 gal of 91oct that I didn't want sitting around and going bad so I went to put it into the Shelby, only neither my hose nor funnel would get past the anti-siphon housing (which I knew nothing about). Then I got to thinking how do I get gas into the car if I run out of gas, so I looked into and found the car comes with a small funnel made just for this. In case you're stupid like me and didn't know, it's located in the truck next to the flat tire pump.

·
Registered
247 Posts
On my Focus forum, we started a “things you might not know about your car” thread. It was awesome, and the perfect spot for posts just like this. I learned a lot. Sure we could come up with more good ones for this ride.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On my Focus forum, we started a “things you might not know about your car” thread. It was awesome, and the perfect spot for posts just like this. I learned a lot. Sure we could come up with more good ones for this ride.
good call. I don't feel I know enough about the car to start the thread, but if you or someone does I'll contribute this info to it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Edit this thread and just change the title to “things you might not know about your car”. Since you’re the OP, it’s might let you...and then we’re off!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Edit this thread and just change the title to “things you might not know about your car”. Since you’re the OP, it’s might let you...and then we’re off!
I'm 99% sure you can not change the title of a thread, only admin can do that and it's not worth asking them to do that in this case.
I will start the new thread, just let this one die and go away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts