Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the day ladies and gents. My 2018 GT350 is tipping over the 10k mile mark. I do believe in driving the car and not letting it sit but there’s always that lil joy knowing the car is still in the single K miles.

I have mixed feelings, sad my car won’t be as new as the 1K cars but also happy because now that I won’t be worried about the mileage so much, I will be driving it just a little. bit. more. From Garage Queen, to Road King. Cheers mates.

What is your GT350 mileage at? And how did you feel when you got over the 10k mark if applicable.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

· Registered
2018 GT350
43 Posts
2018 w/14k miles. No recaros make long trips possible.
4,650 was over 10 day trip (including Track Attack in Utah, Shelby in Vegas).
Next drive will be Nashville TN to Orlando FL for NPD, Universal, NMRA and more.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2018 w/14k miles. No recaros make long trips possible.
4,650 was over 10 day trip (including Track Attack in Utah, Shelby in Vegas).
Next drive will be Nashville TN to Orlando FL for NPD, Universal, NMRA and more.
How was the long road trip with it?? Im about to take it out on it’s first long road trip to California this upcoming weekend and take it up from Reno, down to Sacramento, LA, and back to Vegas where I’m located.

· Registered
44 Posts
I believe in "drive them is you have them" I am the original owner of my 2018 GT350. We live in WNY, snow country, so I only get to drive it in the summer. I have 24,000 miles on it. I have driven it to Utah, GA, FL, AK to name a few. I am a member of the MCA and drive to all the shows that I attend. I have the convenience package so no Recaro seats. My wife said it is one of the most comfortable cars she has ever ridden in on a long trip. We are not young so comfort is a big thing. My other Mustang is a 2008 GT500. I have 64,000 miles on it. Life is too short to drive a boring car. I might add, I have had NO problems with either car. Enjoy.

· Registered
93 Posts
Today is the day ladies and gents. My 2018 GT350 is tipping over the 10k mile mark. I do believe in driving the car and not letting it sit but there’s always that lil joy knowing the car is still in the single K miles.

I have mixed feelings, sad my car won’t be as new as the 1K cars but also happy because now that I won’t be worried about the mileage so much, I will be driving it just a little. bit. more. From Garage Queen, to Road King. Cheers mates.

What is your GT350 mileage at? And how did you feel when you got over the 10k mark if applicable.

View attachment 15171
Bought my 2018 new with 23 miles on her in June 2019. Just broke the 26K mile barrier and I never look back. Daily driver and a couple track days/year. No complaints and love her dearly :love::p(y) The 20K hit me harder than 10K!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts