·
Registered
105 Posts
one of each please....... or a F250 will do

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree and can’t go wrong with the Raptor since it’s the baddest truck ever I have owned. And I have owned a lot of trucks over the years from Chevy, Ram and Ford. I picked up my 18 Raptor a year ago and it totally converted me to the Ford brand. I sold all my Rams and recently dumped my Hellcats as well for the RS Focus (what a blast) and picked up my freshly used 17 GT350.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
I agree and can’t go wrong with the Raptor since it’s the baddest truck ever I have owned. And I have owned a lot of trucks over the years from Chevy, Ram and Ford. I picked up my 18 Raptor a year ago and it totally converted me to the Ford brand. I sold all my Rams and recently dumped my Hellcats as well for the RS Focus (what a blast) and picked up my freshly used 17 GT350.
Ah yes the Raptor is sweet - the 450HP 935FT/LB Powerstroke F250 is a decent beast too

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Automotive tire Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Sky Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Cloud All the new Ford F series are awesome with technology and as I said I sold all my Rams and converted to the F series after buying the Raptor. And the MASSAGING seats are just awesome which truly helps on long drives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts