Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I have noticed when I take off and push the car a bit the drivers side window will crack open on its own. Has anyone else had this issue? What could be causing it? Window motor going bad. Only 7500 miles so wouldn’t think the window motor would be going bad already.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Recently I have noticed when I take off and push the car a bit the drivers side window will crack open on its own. Has anyone else had this issue? What could be causing it? Window motor going bad. Only 7500 miles so wouldn’t think the window motor would be going bad already.
2018 GT350

·
Registered
2019 GT350 Shadow Black/White Stripes
76 Posts
It sounds like it's opening the small amount they do, when you open the door to prevent the window from catching in the rubber seal in frame . Might be something loose in the door handle mechanism that's triggering the window to open. Is it still under warranty?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is exactly how much it is opening. Yes, it is still under warranty. May have to take to the dealership to get checked out.

·
Registered
77 Posts
That is exactly how much it is opening. Yes, it is still under warranty. May have to take to the dealership to get checked out.
Definitely get her to the dealer ... sounds like a bad switch or relay that thinks you opened the door? Good luck & let us know what you find out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts