Mustang GT350 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
This car is three years old. I still can't find a model. I prefer 1:18, diecast. Anyone seen anything yet?
What color are you looking for? I've seen a few but they are always classic white with blue stripes. I'm looking for all black. I found a perfect replica of my classic car but not the GT350. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Don't know what your budget is but GT Spirit sell 1:18 GT350R versions in blue or white. They're very pricy post production, i.e. $600 on E-Bay, but very high quality I'm told and limited to 2000 (if you call that limited). In my world thats a lot of mod money but each to their own.

Cheers

·
Registered
105 Posts
Don't know what your budget is but GT Spirit sell 1:18 GT350R versions in blue or white. They're very pricy post production, i.e. $600 on E-Bay, but very high quality I'm told and limited to 2000 (if you call that limited). In my world thats a lot of mod money but each to their own.

Cheers
I have the one. Got it early on and paid about $150 as I recall. The model is beautiful - very nice quality.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.